Sellers can set their ClickBank Affiliate Marketplace listing to Affiliates Require Approval. This means that affiliates who want to promote their products must first reach out and contact the seller via their contact information provided in their marketplace listing.
- How to Set Your a Specific Account Nickname to Affiliates Require Approval
- How Do Commission Groups Work With the Affiliates Require Approval Setting
- Affiliates Require Approval and the ClickBank Affiliate Marketplace
- Additional Resources & Related Articles
How to Set Your a Specific Nickname Account to Affiliates Require Approval
Step 2: Click the Accounts tab.
Step 3: Click the nickname of the account you want to set to Affiliates Require Approval.
Step 4: Click Vendor Settings.
Step 5: Click My Features.
Step 6: Check the box next to the Affiliates Require Approval feature. This automatically enables and auto-saves this setting for this nickname account.
How do Commission Groups work with the Affiliates Require Approval Setting
By adding affiliates to either a CPA commission or a Commission Group, your affiliates have technically been “approved."
If you’re using this feature and would like to remove an affiliate and render their links unusable, there are a few different ways to do so:
- If the affiliate is being paid out via CPA, pause or delete their CPA commission
- If the affiliate is being paid out via Revenue Share within a Commission Group, remove them from the commission group
- You can also block the affiliate using the Blocked Affiliates tool located in your account nickname interface (Vendor Settings > My Site)
NOTE: If your account is set to Affiliates Require Approval, you must add an affiliate to a commission group or a CPA before they can start promoting.
Affiliates Require Approval and the ClickBank Affiliate Marketplace
Once the Affiliates Require Approval feature is enabled, affiliates must be in a commission group or set up for CPA in order to create a HopLink through the ClickBank Affiliate Marketplace. Once this feature is enabled, sellers must approve affiliates before they can begin promoting. Thus, it is important to provide affiliates with clear instructions on their Affiliates Tools Page on how to contact a seller if they wish to promote their product.
Additional Resources & Related Articles
- Knowledge Base: Commission Groups: How to Set Custom Commission Rates For Affiliates
- Knowledge Base: How do I attract affiliates to promote my product?
- Knowledge Base: How do I set commission for my product?