How to Sign Up for a ClickBank Client Account
Signing up for a ClickBank Account is the first step to getting started as a ClickBank Affiliate or a ClickBank Vendor. The sign-up process is the same for both roles. However, once the sign up process is complete, each role will use different interfaces and unique parts of the website. Those processes are explained and detailed throughout this Knowledge Base.
Here's a step-by-step guide to signing up for a general ClickBank account.
Step 1: Adjust your browser settings.
- Click the drop-down menu titled "Firefox." Then, select the "Preferences" option.
- Then, click on the "Privacy" tab and make sure the boxes marked "Accept cookies from sites" and "Accept third-party cookies" are both checked.
- Internet Explorer
- Select the "Tools" menu and choose "Internet Options."
- Click on "Security" and then make sure the "Security Level Zone" is set to Medium-High.
- Then, click on "Privacy" and set the "Cookies Level" to Medium.
- Navigate to the Chrome menu that looks like three vertical dots in the right corner near your search bar.
- Select "Settings" from the drop-down menu.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click "Advanced."
- Locate the "Privacy and Security" section and click "Site Settings."
- Make sure that the Cookies setting is set to "Allow sites to save and read cookie data."
Step 2: Navigate to the ClickBank Sign Up Form.
Step 3: Complete the "Personal Information" section of the sign up form.
Type in your personal information into this portion of the sign up form. Click the "Next Step" button to move on to the "Banking Information" page.
Step 4: Complete the "Banking Information" section of the sign up form.
To complete the "Banking Information" section of the sign up form, enter the following information into the banking information fields:
- Payee Name : The payee name is the business or person who receives payments from your ClickBank Account. You can change the payee name at any time.
- Bank Name : In this field, enter the name of the bank that you wish to be affiliated with your ClickBank account.
- Banking Country : The country in which you do business with your bank.
ClickTip: ClickBank accepts affiliates and vendors from over 150 countries. To see a full list of accepted countries, visit our signup page and enter your country name in the Country field. If your country does not appear, you cannot sign up for a ClickBank account. We cannot make any exceptions to this rule.
- Tax ID: If your business is based in the US, you must enter either your business' Employer Identification Number (EIN) or your Social Security Number (SSN).
Step 5: Review the ClickBank Client Contract.
Once you have entered the information, click the "Terms and Conditions" link to open the ClickBank Client Contract in a new page and review it. Once you have reviewed the contract, and if you agree the terms and conditions, return to the sign up page and check the box indicating that you agree. Then, click "Next Step."
Step 6: Enter your ClickBank Account Information.
Once you click "Next Step," you will be directed to the "ClickBank Account Information" page. Enter the following information on this page. Once you're finished, click "Submit Account Registration."
- Account Nickname: The first field asks for an Account Nickname. The Account Nickname is used to log in to the user interface. It is also part of your payment links and is entered in the comment field of checks sent to you by ClickBank. It must be between five and ten characters and must use only lowercase letters and numbers. Your nickname cannot be changed once your account is created.
- Password : Create a password for your account. The character and length restrictions are displayed on the signup page. You can reset your password at any point.
- Link Existing Account : If you have an existing ClickBank account, you can associate your new account with your existing account by checking the checkbox and entering your existing account nickname.
Step 7: Complete the ClickBank Client Survey.
After you submit the registration form, the ClickBank Client Survey is displayed and a confirmation email is sent to the email address you provided.
Complete the survey and then click "Submit Survey."
Step 8: Confirm your ClickBank Client Account.
Navigate to the confirmation email in your personal inbox and confirm your account to finalize the ClickBank Account sign up process.
After completion, you can log in at any time by clicking the "Log In" link at the top of the ClickBank website.
ClickTip: If you plan to operate as a ClickBank Vendor, you must pay a one-time activation charge once your first product has been approved. This charge is $49.95 for your first account and $29.95 for any additional accounts. See the "Creating Your First Product" article for more information.