Payoneer empowers global commerce by connecting businesses, professionals, countries and currencies with its innovative cross-border payments platform. In today’s borderless digital world, Payoneer enables millions of businesses and professionals from more than 200 countries to reach new audiences by facilitating seamless, cross-border payments. Additionally, thousands of leading corporations including Airbnb, Amazon, Getty Images, Google and Upwork rely on Payoneer’s mass payout services. With Payoneer’s fast, flexible, secure and low-cost solutions, businesses and professionals in both developed and emerging markets can now pay and get paid globally as easily as they do locally. Learn more.
This article contains the following sections:
- How to Sign Up For a Payoneer Account
- How to Connect ClickBank to Payoneer
- Additional Resources & Related Articles
How to Sign Up For a Payoneer Account
Step 1: Go to the Payoneer sign up page.
Step 2: Provide the required information in the indicated fields and click Next.
Step 3: Provide your contact details in the indicated fields then click Next.
Step 4: Enter in your bank account information, agree to the terms and conditions by checking the boxes, and click Submit. You will receive a confirmation email from Payoneer that contains information important for connecting to ClickBank.
How to Connect ClickBank to Payoneer
Step 2: Select the Accounts tab.
Step 3: Click the account nickname that you want to connect to Payoneer.
NOTE: Each nickname account must be connected individually to Payoneer if you want to be paid via Payoneer for all nickname accounts. .
Step 4: Click Account Settings.
Step 5: Scroll to the Payment Information section and click Edit.
Step 6: Select the Direct Deposit radial button.
Step 7: Provide the following information in the Direct Deposit Information fields to connect your Payoneer account.
- Select United States as your bank country.
- Enter New York City as your bank city.
- For the bank name, account number, and routing number fields, use the information provided in the confirmation email sent by Payoneer.
- Select Checking as the account type.
Step 8: Click Save Changes.
Additional Resources & Related Articles
- KNOWLEDGE BASE: How do I change how I receive my payments?
- KNOWLEDGE BASE: How do I get paid?
- PAYONEER BLOG: How to Receive Your ClickBank Earnings With Payoneer