Once you've created your first product, you may want to add more products, or test different versions or price points for your existing product. You can sell up to 500 different products (or versions of the same product) in your account. However, you have to use the same HopLink Target URL (the page where affiliates send traffic) for all products in that account.
The following subjects are covered in this article:
- Creating Additional Products
- Your HopLink Target URL
- Using Multiple Accounts
- Additional Resources & Related Articles
Creating Additional Products
To add additional products to an existing ClickBank account, you use the same procedure from the Creating Your First Product article, with the following differences:
- Pitch Page: Your account can only have one HopLink Target URL. When you add additional products, you may want to change your Pitch Page to include multiple products as described in the Your HopLink Target URL section below. If you do, verify that the HopLink Target URL for your account is correct.
- Activation Charge: You do not need to pay the activation charge for any product after your first that you add to the same ClickBank Sales Account.
Additional products are subject to the same requirements and approval processes as initial products.
Your HopLink Target URL
You need to save a HopLink Target URL within your account if you want affiliates to refer customers to your site. If you are only selling one product per account, your HopLink Target URL is usually your Pitch Page URL.
If you are selling multiple products through one account, you have options for directing customers to the correct product.
Using Multiple Accounts
If your products are too different to share a gateway page that is relevant to all of them, you may want to set up an additional sales account that is linked to your ClickBank Master Account.
ClickBank offers a discounted activation fee of $29.95 on any additional accounts for sellers who have already paid the full $49.95 activation fee for their first account. In order to receive the discounted activation fee for your additional accounts, include a note in the "Comments" section of the first product approval request you submit from the new account, stating that you would like the discounted activation fee for your new account. Be sure to give the account nickname of your first account for which you paid the full price activation fee, or the receipt number of that paid activation fee, if possible.
If you use multiple accounts and have not linked them to a central ClickBank Master Account, we encourage you to do so.
Additional Resources & Related Articles
- KNOWLEDGE BASE ARTICLE: Order Bump
- KNOWLEDGE BASE ARTICLE: PitchPlus Upsell Flows
- KNOWLEDGE BASE ARTICLE: Creating Your First Product