Once you've created your first product, you may want to add more products, or test different versions or price points for your existing product. You can sell up to 500 different products (or versions of the same product) in your account. However, you have to use the same HopLink Target URL (the page where affiliates send traffic) for all products in that account.
The following subjects are covered in this article:
To add additional products to an existing ClickBank account, you use the same procedure from the Creating Your First Product article, with the following differences:
- Pitch Page – Your account can only have one HopLink Target URL. When you add additional products, you may want to change your Pitch Page to include multiple products as described in the Your HopLink Target URL section below. If you do, verify that the HopLink Target URL for your account is correct.
- Activation Charge – You do not need to pay the activation charge for any product after your first.
Additional products are subject to the same requirements and approval processes as initial products.
You need to save a HopLink Target URL within your account if you want affiliates to refer customers to your site. If you are only selling one product per account, your HopLink Target URL is usually your Pitch Page URL.
If you are selling multiple products through one account, you have options for directing customers to the correct product.
See Additional HopLink Target URLs for more information.
If your products are too different to share a gateway page that is relevant to all of them, you may wish to consider opening a second vendor account.
ClickBank offers a discounted activation fee of $29.95 on any additional accounts for vendors who have already paid the full $49.95 activation fee for their first vendor account. In order to receive the discounted activation fee for your additional vendor accounts, include a note in the "Comments" section of the first product approval request you submit from the new account, stating that you would like the discounted activation fee for your new account. Be sure to give the nickname of your first account for which you paid the full price activation fee, or the receipt number of that paid activation fee, if possible.
If you use multiple accounts, you can also use a Master Account to view and manage information about them through a single portal. See the Master Accounts: Linking Multiple ClickBank Accounts article for more information.
- Order Bump – This article explains how to add optional add-on products to an existing order form.
- PitchPlus Upsell Flows – This article explains how to create upsell flows, pitching additional products to customers after an initial purchase.
- Editable Quantity on the Order Form – This article explains how to add an editable quantity selector to your order form.
- Cart: ClickBank's Multi-Line Transaction Platform – This article explains how to create an order form to sell multiple products in a single transaction.