Here’s a step-by-step guide to viewing your previous or upcoming payments.
ClickTip: You can request payment directly from PayPal only for ClickBank sales with a PYPL-NEW payment type in the ClickBank transaction log. For more information about connecting your PayPal account to ClickBank, check out this article.
How to View Payment History and Payment Information
Step 1: Log in to your ClickBank account.
Step 2: Click the Reporting tab.
Step 3: Click the Paychecks tab.
Step 4: Locate the information you need.
This page displays every payment that has been issued to the account. The details include:
- Payment Frequency: This column refers to how often payment is issued to the account. Accounts can be paid weekly (W) or biweekly (BW).
- Period Ending: This is the date which the pay period ended. If you hover your cursor over the date, you can see the exact pay range. This is also known as the settlement date.
- Balance Forward: This is the unpaid balance carried forward from the previous pay period.
- Credits: "Credits" refer to the total revenue of the account during the pay period. This includes your portion of sales of products, affiliate commissions, and reissued payments from prior pay periods.
- Debits: "Debits" refers to refunds, chargebacks and fees that have been debited from your account.
- Release: "Release" refers to the amount of prior return allowances that were released in this pay period.
- Allowance: This amount is the amount of return allowance that was held for the specific pay period.
- Payment Net Balance: This is the amount that was paid to you if the account met the terms for payment. If the amount did not meet the terms for payment, it will be carried over to the next pay period.
- Status: This refers to the "status" of the balance at the end of the pay period. If the amount met the terms for payment, the status will be green and indicate “Payment Sent” or “Payment Scheduled” depending on if the issue date has already transpired. If the account did not meet the terms for payment the status will be orange and indicate the reason payment was not issued.
- Threshold: At the time of pay period ending, the balance did not meet the payment threshold. Learn more about the payment threshold.
- CDR: At the time of pay period ending, the account did not meet the Customer Distribution Requirement. Learn more about the CDR.
- Account Info Missing: At the time of pay period ending, the account information was incomplete. The account information must be completed to receive payment.
- Paycheck Suspended: At the time of pay period ending, the paycheck was temporarily suspended due to paycheck deferral.
- Account Suspended: The account was not eligible to receive payment due to account suspension at the time the pay period settled. Accounts that have been suspended must contact ClickBank to be reactivated.
- Issue Date : "Issue Date" refers to the day that the payment will be or has been sent.
- Payment Method: This refers to the method that the payment was issued in.
- CSV: To see your account activity, you can click the CSV icon to download a report that shows each line item for the pay period. For more information on the CSV codes, check out this article.