Here’s a step-by-step guide to viewing your previous or upcoming payments.
ClickTip: You can request payment directly from PayPal only for ClickBank sales with a PYPL-NEW payment type in the ClickBank transaction log. For more information about connecting your PayPal account to ClickBank, check out this article.
How to View Payment History and Payment Information
Step 2: Click the Reporting tab.
Step 3: Click the Paychecks tab.
Step 4: Locate the information you need.
This page displays every payment that has been issued to the account. The details include:
- Payment Frequency: This column refers to how often payment is issued to the account. Accounts can be paid weekly (W) or biweekly (BW).
- Period Ending: This is the date which the pay period ended. If you hover your cursor over the date, you can see the exact pay range.
- Balance Forward: This is the unpaid balance carried forward from the previous pay period.
- Credits: "Credits" refer to the total revenue of the account during the pay period. This includes your portion of sales of products, affiliate commissions, and reissued payments from prior pay periods.
- Debits: "Debits" refers to refunds, chargebacks and fees that have been debited from your account.
- Release: "Release" refers to the amount of prior return allowances that were release in this pay period.
- Allowance: This amount is the amount of return allowance that was held for the specific pay period.
- Payment Net Balance: This is the amount that was paid to you if the amount met your payment threshold. If the amount did not meet your payment threshold, it will be carried over to the next pay period. For more information on how to edit your payment threshold, check out this article.
- Status: This refers to the "status" of the balance at the end of the pay period. If the amount met the payment threshold, the status will indicate that it was "Paid." If the amount did not meet the payment threshold, the status will indicate "Threshold." A status that says "CDR" means that this particular account has not fulfilled the Customer Distribution Requirements and the balance will be carried into the new pay period. "Suspend" means that the account is temporarily suspended. You are required to contact ClickBank to reactivate your account. Check out this article to learn more about the CDR.
- Date Sent: "Date Sent" refers to the day that the payment will be or has been sent.
- Payment Method: This refers to the method that the payment was issued in.
- CSV: To see your account activity, you can click the CSV icon to download a report that shows each line item for the pay period. For more information on the CSV codes, check out this article.