An important step in attracting affiliates to promote your product is adding a listing to the ClickBank Affiliate Marketplace. The ClickBank Affiliate Marketplace is an online marketplace that displays active accounts with products currently for sale. When affiliates are looking for products to promote, they often check the Affiliate Marketplace first. It’s up to the ClickBank Seller to create a compelling description to list on the Marketplace to interest potential affiliates.
There is one marketplace listing per ClickBank Nickname. If you have different offers in different categories, consider creating an additional nickname from your primary ClickBank Account.
After the first 12 weeks following seller activation, a seller must meet one of the following criteria to be eligible to be included in the Marketplace:
- Have an affiliate generated sale or rebill transaction within the past 12 weeks that have not been subsequently returned.
- Have a Marketplace Listing that has been updated in the last 12 weeks.
NOTE: If your Marketplace Listing is no longer appearing in the Marketplace, try adding an affiliate tools page, or updating your listing to be more descriptive and compelling.
Follow these steps to add or update your ClickBank Affiliate Marketplace Listing.
Step 1: Log in to your ClickBank account.
Step 2: Click the Accounts tab.
Step 3: Click the nickname with the marketplace listing you want to update.
Step 4: Click the Vendor Settings tab and then click My Site.
Step 5: Locate the Marketplace Information box and click Manage Marketplace Listing.
Step 6: Select the Category and Subcategory that best fit your marketplace listing.
Step 7: Enter the listing details. The Offer Title and Offer Description are mandatory fields.
The Affiliate Tools URL, Affiliate Support Email Address, and Skype Name are optional but highly encouraged. Providing marketing content and contact information to your affiliates via an Affiliate Tools page is a great way to attract and retain affiliates.
Step 8: Enter the URL of the landing page where you want affiliate HopLinks to direct.
NOTE: This is typically your Pitch Page URL.
Step 7: Click Save to save and publish your listing. Click Save Draft to save your listing as a draft. This allows you to publish your marketplace listing when you’re ready to launch an offer or a product. NOTE: Changes to your Marketplace Listing are not immediate. They will be updated within the ClickBank Affiliate Marketplace within 24 hours.
Here is what a Marketplace listing looks like live:
Additional Resources & Related Articles
- OFFICIAL GUIDE: ClickBank Seller Launch List
- KNOWLEDGE BASE ARTICLE: How do I attract affiliates to promote my products?
- KNOWLEDGE BASE ARTICLE: How to Use CPA on ClickBank
- KNOWLEDGE BASE ARTICLE: How do I create branding and marketing content for potential affiliates?
- VIDEO: How to Use the ClickBank Marketplace
- VIDEO: ClickBank Now Supports CPA Marketing
- KNOWLEDGE BASE ARTICLE: How to Indicate that You Offer CPA to Affiliates