If you need a refund for a product you purchased through ClickBank (CLKBANK*COM on your bank statement), follow these steps:
- Go to our Customer Service site.
- Click Look Up Your Order.
- Enter two identifiers for your order:
- Email Address – The email address you used when you bought the product. This field is required.
- Order Number – The order number. This is included in receipt and rebill emails.
- Last 4 of Payment Method – The last 4 digits of the payment method that you used for the order, such as your credit card.
- ZIP – Your zip code or postal code.
- Click Go!. If prompted, complete the reCAPTCHA challenge.
Your order information is displayed.
- Find the order and click Order Details, Tech Support & Refunds.
Details for that order are displayed.
- Click Get Support.
- In the type field, select Refund Request.
NOTE – Most products have a refund period of sixty days. If the refund period has passed, the refund request option is not displayed. Contact the vendor for more information about the refund period.
- Select a reason for the refund.
- Click Send.
Your refund request is sent. The refund is processed within one business day for most transactions. If you've received a physical product and must return it, the refund is processed within 19 days.