To store personal information on ClickBank, you can create your own account.
Having a customer account lets you store personal details including name, email and password. Through an email address, you can look up order details or previous order history (via CLKBank), with the familiar shopping experience repeat ClickBank customers have come to know.
The following subjects are covered in this article:
You can create a ClickBank account, which lets you view information for all of your ClickBank orders.
To create an account:
- Go to CLKBank.com.
- Click Create Account in the top header bar.
- Enter your account information:
- (Optional) Full Name
- Email address
- Complete the CAPTCHA challenge.
- Click Create Account.
We send a confirmation email to the email address that you specified.
- Follow the link in the confirmation email and create a password to verify your account.
- Password must be a minimum of 8 characters and contain at least one lowercase letter, one uppercase letter, one number and one special character (such as ! " # $ %)
- The link to create a password is valid for eight (8) hours.
In CLKBank, you can click Login from the top navigation bar. Enter your email and password to log in and view your historical order information.
After five failed login attempts, your account will be locked. When this occurs, you are prompted to reset your password.
You can reset a forgotten password within the Login module. Click the Forgot my password link, then enter the email address you used to create the account. An email is sent with a link that lets you reset your password.
The link to reset a password is valid for eight hours. If that time has elapsed, the you are prompted to request a new link.
You can update your name and password.
- Log in to your account.
- Click Manage Account.
- Click Update Password / Account Information.
- Update your account information.
- Click Update Information.
NOTE – Your account email address cannot be updated.