You expressly agree and acknowledge that the terms and conditions contained in this Seller and Product Requirements Policy are incorporated within the ClickBank Client Contract, and You expressly acknowledge that You have read this Seller and Product Requirements Policy and agree to comply with and be bound by all of its terms and conditions as a requirement of creating and maintaining an account with ClickBank. If at any time You do not agree with any part of this Seller and Product Requirements Policy, You agree that Your sole remedy is to cease any further use of the ClickBank Services and terminate Your account, in which case You agree that any activity that transpired prior to the date of such termination shall be governed in full by this Seller and Product Requirements Policy.
1. Seller REQUIREMENTS.
ClickBank requires sellers to abide by the following criteria in order to sell Products through the ClickBank Services. Your use of the ClickBank Services indicates Your agreement that:
- You will create and be responsible and liable for: (1) a "Pitch Page" which accurately and clearly describes such Product; and (2) a "Thank You" page through which Purchasers will immediately receive the Product or through which they will receive clearly and accurate instructions on how and when they will receive the Product.
- You will provide valid, working email addresses to which Purchasers or ClickBank can send inquiries and receive a reply by end of the following business day. Purchasers and ClickBank must also be able to reach a non-automated response within one business day.
- You will provide appropriate technical support pages for all Products that You register for sale via the ClickBank Services in English and all of the other languages in which the Products are offered at Your own web site. Your technical support must be consistent with best industry practices and standards.
2. PRODUCT REQUIREMENTS.
- All Products must be original or otherwise appropriately licensed and non-infringing content that is digitally delivered (via web pages, downloadable files, or email) within 24 hours of purchase. Immediate delivery preferred. If Your Product cannot meet this requirement, You must receive a written exemption from an authorized ClickBank representative.
- You may also offer shipped delivery of printed media (books, CD's, and DVD's) as a courtesy to qualified customers, provided the shipped media is clearly complementary and not essential to the operation of the originally downloaded digital Product. The complementary nature of the shipped media must be clearly explained to the customer. See the Federal Trade Commission's article, "Advertising and Marketing on the Internet: Rules of the Road."
- You understand that ClickBank may require that You include additional guidelines and disclaimers for certain Product categories, and You agree to accept those guidelines and add those disclaimers, if Your Products fall within those categories in order to have the Products sold through ClickBank. For the avoidance of doubt, You acknowledge that You expressly agree to comply with this requirement as a condition of registration pursuant to the ClickBank Client Contract.
- ClickBank prohibits the following types of products:
- Unlicensed proprietary content;
- Any product that, in ClickBank's sole judgment, encourages the unlawful transfer of copyrighted media, such as music, movies, videos, and games;
- Existing debts or promissory notes;
- Digital cash;
- Spending accounts;
- Money transfer;
- Gift certificates;
- Securities or stocks or bonds;
- Deeds or titles;
- Lottery tickets or sweepstakes;
- Wagers or wagering pools, gambling or betting of any kind;
- Pornography or pornographic entertainment of any kind;
- Pirated software or pirating tools;
- Hacking tools;
- http/tcp proxies, irc/ircd, Bnc, Eggdrop, Socks4/5;
- Remote bots;
- Shell accounts;
- Dial-ups or dial-ins;
- Phone services, phone minutes, cell messaging, or cell sms;
- Spamming tools;
- Fake ID tools;
- Credit reports or credit repair;
- Professional services, including accounting, brokerage, legal, medical, and pharmaceutical services;
- Social security number ("SSN") searches, SSN lookups, or SSN verifications;
- Term papers or other academic works;
- Anonymous proxies or proxy lists;
- Password lists or email address lists or postal address lists;
- Hotel/travel reservations;
- Seminar, concert, or other event tickets or vouchers;
- Event reservations;
- Franchises or franchise opportunities;
- Sales of website clicks or traffic as a product;
- Smart phone unlocking;
- Automated trading software;
- Public domain;
- Off shore bank account set up;
- Password resetting software;
- Resale of event tickets, concert tickets, or other vouchers;
- Automated profit products;
- Magnetic motor products;
- Water for gas products;
- Get paid to (including surveys, shopping, data entry);
- Multilevel membership (including MLM, matrix, wheel, cylinder, downline, upline, chain, or pyramid) or any Product that has no appreciable value to the customer other than the potential for resale;
- Any materials containing, endorsing or encouraging discrimination, violence, hatred, revenge, racism, victimization, criminal activity;
- File sharing or file storage products; and
- Any other category ClickBank decides to prohibit.
Offering of any of the prohibited products may result in the immediate suspension or termination of all of Your activities with ClickBank (including non-offending activities) and the forfeitures of any account balance owed by ClickBank.
Additional Resources & Related Articles
- KNOWLEDGE BASE ARTICLE: Selling Physical Products
- KNOWLEDGE BASE ARTICLE: ClickBank Prohibited Seller and Affiliate Activities Guidelines