If you wish to manually create shipping notifications for products you've sold and are preparing to ship, follow these instructions:
Step 2: Click the Reporting tab.
Step 3: Click Shipping.
NOTE: By default, unshipped transactions are displayed.
Step 4: To change the order's shipping status and to let your customer know that the product has shipped, click Generate Ship Info.
Step 5: Enter the shipping information.
- Ship Date: The date on which the product was shipped. This date must be between the date of purchase and the current date. You can create a shipping notification prior to shipping the product, but you must then ship the product on the same day.
- Carrier: The shipping carrier used to ship the product.
- Tracking Number: The tracking number of the product. Note: This field is optional.
- Shipped To: By default, this field displays the shipping address provided by the customer.
- Comments: Any comments relating to the order or the shipping. Note: This field is optional.
Step 6: Click Submit.
Note: Once you click Submit, an email notification is delivered to both you and the customer, indicating that a shipment is planned for delivery. Additionally, ClickBank customer service representatives are able to see the shipping information in case they need to provide this information to customers on your behalf.
Additional Resources & Related Articles
- KNOWLEDGE BASE ARTICLE: International Shipping Disruptions and Restrictions
- KNOWLEDGE BASE ARTICLE: How do I set up shipping profiles?
- KNOWLEDGE BASE ARTICLE: Selling Physical Products
- BLOG POST: How to Sell Physical Products Online
- VIDEO: Shipping Profiles