Affiliates who want to earn CPA must request the commission type from vendors that they wish to promote for. In order to indicate to these affiliates that you are a vendor that offers CPA, you can show your CPA availability in your ClickBank Marketplace listing. Follow these steps to do so.
Step 2: Click the Vendor Settings tab.
Step 3: Click My Site.
Step 4: Locate the Managing Your Affiliates section and click Manage CPA Commissions.
Step 5: Click the Settings tab.
Step 6: Check the Indicate that CPA commission is available. box. Your settings are automatically saved when you navigate away from the page.
Additional Resources & Related Articles
- KNOWLEDGE BASE ARTICLE: How to Use CPA on ClickBank
- KNOWLEDGE BASE ARTICLE: How to Earn CPA Commission
- KNOWLEDGE BASE ARTICLE: How do I add or update my ClickBank Affiliate Marketplace listing?
- VIDEO: ClickBank Now Supports CPA Marketing
- BLOG: CPA Marketing in 2021: Getting Started With Cost Per Action as a Seller or Affiliate