ClickBank is thrilled to announce the addition of our newest feature: CPA on ClickBank!
In addition to traditional revenue share (revshare), we are now offering Cost Per Action (CPA) commission as a means for vendors to pay affiliates.
A CPA commission, or cost per action commission, is a fixed commission amount paid to an affiliate when a specific action is taken. In the case of ClickBank, that action is the initial sale in a vendor’s sales funnel.
However, CPA on ClickBank is different than CPA on other affiliate networks. Here's how:
- Exclusive commission calculator: Our calculator uses the maximum amount of available account data—including sales by product and individual affiliate performance—to help you fine-tune the perfect individualized commission.
- Robust reporting: Full sales reports, including profit per order (PPO), make it easy to manage your business and optimize profitability over time.
- No deposit required: With our dynamic withholding system, we protect your account balance based on actual sales and refund activity, no deposit necessary.
- Mixed commission types: Easily offer rev share and CPA on the same network! Customize your commission experience by product and affiliate.
- Easy to use: Set, pause, duplicate, and edit your CPA commission empire on the fly. Although it's underpinned by a lot of data, CPA on ClickBank is remarkably easy to use.
- No lost sales: If your account goes negative for any reason, our system simply switches from CPA to rev share until your balance is positive for 24 hours. You never lose a sale.
Who is CPA for?
CPA commissions are an attractive alternative to revshare commissions for many of the world’s biggest affiliates, particularly large cold-traffic affiliates. CPA is appealing because affiliates know exactly how much they’ll earn upfront for bringing in a sale, no calculations required, and they keep that amount regardless of any customer refunds.
For vendors, CPA on ClickBank is also impressive. There’s no deposit required, no complicated math, and a straightforward interface that makes it easy to offer precise, profit-powered commissions all in one place. Vendors can also readily switch between revshare and CPA on ClickBank.
To learn more about how to implement CPA, check out this Knowledge Base article.
The CPA Commission Calculator - A ClickBank Exclusive Feature
If your, or someone you know, is interested in offering CPA on CB, check out or share these resources: