NOTE: For a comprehensive guide on how to create and use HopLinks, visit the HopLinks Guide.
A HopLink™ referral tracking URL is a referral URL that links potential customers to a seller’s landing page and it informs ClickBank which affiliate directed that traffic for commission purposes. If the customer buys the product within 60 days of clicking on the HopLink, the affiliate who referred the customer receives credit and commission for the sale.
The HopLinks Tool suite, located in the primary (aka master) account includes a Create, Encode, and Decode feature that allows sellers and affiliates to:
- Quickly create a new encrypted HopLink, either as an affiliate or for your affiliates
- Encode existing “plain” HopLinks for your campaigns or affiliates
- Securely decode encrypted HopLinks, including the encrypted affiliate ID on the order form, provided you are the seller or affiliate
Affiliates can also add tracking IDs (TIDs) or additional parameters to the HopLink. These can help affiliates track traffic sources or pass information to sellers’ pages.
To learn how to create, test, use, and track a HopLink, check out the comprehensive HopLinks Guide.
Additional Resources & Related Articles
- KNOWLEDGE BASE: How do I create a HopLink?
- KNOWLEDGE BASE: How do I use HopLinks?
- KNOWLEDGE BASE: How do I test a HopLink?
- CLICKBANK BLOG: ClickBank Top Offers
- CLICKBANK BLOG: 7 Best Ways to Promote HopLinks