An important step in attracting affiliates to promote your product is adding a listing to the ClickBank Affiliate Marketplace. The ClickBank Affiliate Marketplace is an online marketplace that displays active accounts with products currently for sale. When affiliates are looking for products to promote, they often check the Affiliate Marketplace first. It’s up to the ClickBank Vendor to create a compelling description to list on the Marketplace to interest potential affiliates.
If your ClickBank Vendor account does not make any sales for twelve consecutive weeks, your Affiliate Marketplace listing will be deactivated. In order to reactivate it, please contact ClickBank. Your listing will be automatically reactivated once your account makes a sale.
Note: Each ClickBank Account can only have one marketplace listing associated with the account. If you have different products in different categories, consider opening an additional ClickBank Account. Vendors can link their account together to access via one login. For more information on adding an additional ClickBank Account, check out this article.
Follow these steps to add or update your ClickBank Affiliate Marketplace Listing.
Step 1: Log in to your ClickBank account.
Step 2: Click the Vendor Settings tab.
Step 3: Locate the Marketplace Information box and click Edit.
Step 4: Provide the required information in the corresponding fields.
- Marketplace Category: The Marketplace Category is the category and subcategory that you selected when you created this specific ClickBank account. This information describes the kind of products that you offer. You can request changes to your category and subcategory by clicking the Request Category Change link.
- Marketplace Title: The Marketplace Title s a hook that describes what kind of products and offer an Affiliate might be interested in.
- Offer Information: This field allows for 255 characters. In this section you can add information about the products’ conversion rate, average dollars earned per sale, refund rates, if the product offers returning commissions, or any other interesting details about your product that could attract the attention of potential affiliates. Note: Use this space to let affiliates know that you're ready and excited to set CPA commission.
- Commission: This field is where you provide the base revshare commission rate for your account.
- Affiliate Tools URL: The affiliates tools page is a vendor-created page that provides branding content for your products such as graphics, copy, style information, and contact information. Note: We highly recommend providing affiliates with an affiliates tools page. This is vendor-created. ClickBank does not provide this resource.
- Affiliate Support Email Address: In this field, provide an email address that affiliates can use to contact you. Note: This is especially important to attract affiliates who are seeking CPA commission.
Step 5: Click Save Changes.
Note: Changes to your Marketplace Listing are not immediate. They will be updated within the ClickBank Affiliate Marketplace within 24 hours.
Additional Resources & Related Articles
- OFFICIAL GUIDE: ClickBank Seller Launch List
- KNOWLEDGE BASE ARTICLE: How do I attract affiliates to promote my products?
- KNOWLEDGE BASE ARTICLE: How to Use CPA on ClickBank
- KNOWLEDGE BASE ARTICLE: How do I create branding and marketing content for potential affiliates?
- VIDEO: How to Use the ClickBank Marketplace
- VIDEO: ClickBank Now Supports CPA Marketing
- KNOWLEDGE BASE ARTICLE: How to Indicate that You Offer CPA to Affiliates