An important step in attracting ClickBank Affiliates to promote your product is adding a listing to the ClickBank Marketplace.
The ClickBank Affiliate Marketplace is an online marketplace that displays all active accounts with products currently for sale. When affiliates are looking for products to promote, they often check the Affiliate Marketplace first. It’s up to the ClickBank Vendor to create a compelling description to list on the Marketplace to interest potential affiliates.
ClickTip: Each ClickBank Account can only have one Marketplace listing associated with it. If you have different products in different categories, consider opening an additional ClickBank Account. Vendors can link their account together to access via one login. For more information on adding an additional ClickBank Account, check out this article.
For more information on how to add a listing to the ClickBank Marketplace, read on.
How to Add a Listing to the ClickBank Marketplace
Step 1: Log in to your ClickBank account.
Use your login credentials to access your ClickBank Account.
Step 2: Click the “Vendor Settings” tab.
On the horizontal navigation bar at the top of the screen, locate the “Vendor Settings” tab. Click this tab. Clicking this tab directs you to the “My Site” page.
Step 3: Locate the “Marketplace Information” box and click “Edit.”
On the “My Site” page, locate the “Marketplace Information” box and click the “Edit” text in the upper right-hand corner of the box. This will open the edit function which will allow you to add product information to your Marketplace Listing.
Step 4: Enter required information into the “Marketplace Listing” fields.
Once the edit function is open, you will see a series of fields that you can add information to about your ClickBank Vendor account. Here’s a little bit of information about each section:
- Marketplace Category: The Marketplace Category is the category and subcategory that you selected when you created this ClickBank Vendor account. This information describes the kind of products that you offer. You can request changes to your category and subcategory by clicking the “Request category change” link.
ClickTip: If you feel there isn’t a category or subcategory that best fits your product, you can suggest a new category.
- Marketplace Title: The “Marketplace Title” is a hook that describes what kind of products and offer an Affiliate might be interested in.
- Offer Information: The “Other Information” field allows for 255 characters. In this section you can add information about the products’ conversion rate, average dollars earned per sale, refund rates, if the product offers returning commissions, or any other interesting details about your product that could attract the attention of potential affiliates.
- Commission: The “Commission” field is where you provide the base commission rate for your account.
- Affiliate Tools URL: The “Affiliates Tools” page is a vendor-created page that provides branding content for your products such as graphics, copy, style information etc. If applicable, enter the URL of that page into this field.
- Affiliate Support Email Address: In this field, provide an email address that affiliates can use to contact you.
Step 5: Click the “Save Changes” button.
When you are finished adding the information, click the “Save Changes” button. Clicking this button saves the changes you have made to your Marketplace Listing. To view your Marketplace listing live, enter your account name into the “Find Products” field at the top of the ClickBank Affiliate Marketplace.
ClickTip: Changes to your Marketplace Listing are not immediate. They will be updated within the ClickBank Affiliate Marketplace within 24 hours.
ClickTip: If your ClickBank Vendor account does not make any sales for twelve consecutive weeks, your Affiliate Marketplace listing will be deactivated. In order to reactivate it, contact the ClickBank Help Team to reactivate it. It will be automatically reactivated once your account makes a sale.