Attention New Vendors: If you are a ClickBank Vendor that signed up for a ClickBank account after 10/29/19, make sure you navigate from the new Master Account dash to the operational page of ClickBank before proceeding with these instructions.
ClickBank Vendors have the ability to create a Vendor Spotlight profile that showcases impressive statistics, customer-facing ads and copy, other vendors you recommend or work with, as well as your ClickBank membership image.
ClickTip: The Vendor Spotlight profile also allows vendors to make announcements that keep your affiliates (and potential affiliates) in the loop about upcoming products and promotions. For more information about how to make announcements via your ClickBank Vendor Spotlight profile, take a look at this article.
To make sure that the Vendor Spotlight Platform remains effective, you must adhere to a set of specific conditions including, but not limited to:
- The Vendor Spotlight is part of the ClickBank Services, as defined in the ClickBank Client Contract and is subject to all of the terms and conditions (including any prohibitions of content contained in) the Client Contract.
- By using the Vendor Spotlight, you specifically agree that any and all statements or claims made by you via the Vendor Spotlight constitute a Promotion and, as required by Section 2(d) of the Client Contract, you will not make any false or deceptive statement or claim and will ensure that all claims, statements, and/or representations made by you via the Vendor Spotlight will be accurate and contain all disclosures and disclaimers necessary to prevent such claims, statements, and/or representations from being false or deceptive.
- You will not use the Vendor Spotlight to infringe or violate the rights of any Person (including any IP Rights); or make any claims, statements, and/or representations that are unlawful, threatening, abusive, false, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, profane, or otherwise infringing or objectionable content or material of any kind.
- ClickBank reserves the right to suspend the ability of any Vendor to use the Vendor Spotlight at any time.
- You are and shall remain solely responsible for the content of any claims, statements, and/or representations you make via the Vendor Spotlight, and by using the Vendor Spotlight, you are expressly agreeing and confirming that your indemnification obligations under Section 13 of the Client Contract with respect to Promotions shall apply.
For more information on how to update your ClickBank Vendor Spotlight profile, read on:
How to Update the Vendor Spotlight Profile
Step 1: Log in to your ClickBank account.
Log in to your ClickBank account using your log in credentials.
ClickTip: If you created a ClickBank Account on or after 10/29/19, you CANNOT use your Account Nickname to login to that account. Account Nicknames are no longer affiliated with a unique password. Instead, you MUST use your email address as your login credential.
Step 2: Click the “Vendor Settings” tab.
On the horizontal navigation tab, click the "Vendor Settings" tab. Clicking this will reveal an additional horizontal navigation menu.
Step 3: Click “My Spotlight.”
On the additional menu, click "My Spotlight." Clicking this will direct you to the "My Spotlight" page.
Step 4: Locate the “Profile Settings” box and click “Edit.”
On the "My Spotlight" page, locate the "Profile Settings" box. Click the "Edit" text located in the upper right-hand corner of this box
Step 5: Update any of the profile fields.
You can update any of the editable fields including:
- Profile Image
To update your profile image, you can select through any of your approved images.
- Marketplace Title/Description
Information from your Affiliate Marketplace title and description will be used in your Vendor Spotlight profile. To update any of the information from those areas, click the “My Site” text. For more information about creating an Affiliate Marketplace listing, check out this article.
- Affiliate Tools URL
Provide the URL to your “Affiliate” tools page in this field.
- Allow Recommendations
If you check the “Allow Recommendations” button, your profile can receive recommendations.
- Recommended Accounts
In the “Recommended Accounts” field you can provide the account nicknames of additional ClickBank Vendors that you would like to recommend to affiliates.
Step 6: Click the “Save Changes” button.
Once you have added information and made edits, click the “Save Changes” button.
ClickTip: To view your profile, navigate to the “My Spotlight” page and click the “View Your Spotlight Profile” button. Your Vendor Spotlight profile will open in a new page.