There are three genres of analytics reports that ClickBank Vendors can review: ticket analytics, clerks analytics, and shipping analytics. Each genre has multiple reports that can be ran to provide important information.
If you are a Clerk, you might not have the adequate clearance to run reports. If you need to run reports and you feel your permission may need updated, contact the ClickBank Vendor in charge of managing your account permissions.
How to Run and Review ClickBank Vendor Reports for Multiple Accounts
Step 1: Log in to your account.
Access you ClickBank account by logging in with your ClickBank credentials.
ClickTip: If you created a ClickBank Account on or after 10/29/19, you CANNOT use your Account Nickname to login to that account. Account Nicknames are no longer affiliated with a unique password. Instead, you MUST use your email address as your login credential.
Step 2: Decide what kind of report you want to run.
Depending on what your information needs are, choose what report you need to run. Here are the reports you can choose from:
- Tickets Created Report: This report provides a look at the type and amount of tickets created per day. The data parameters can be narrowed by account and by a specific date range.
- Modified Tickets Report: The "Modified Tickets" report is similar to the "Tickets Created" report in that displays an amount of tickets by day. However, this report provides a little bit more information about how a ticket was actioned by the clerk. The parameters can be narrowed by account and specific date range.
- Clerk Closed Tickets Report: This report shows a lite of tickets that have been closed by a specific clerk. In order to narrow the data returned, a start date and an end data must be selected. You can see tickets closed by all clerks, or you can select specific clerks from the "Clerk Username" drop-down menu.
- Clerk Open Tickets Report: Like the "Clerk Closed Tickets" report, the "Clerk Open Tickets" report shows a list of tickets that have been opened by all clerks, or a specific clerk, according to a date range specified by the user running the report.
- Clerk Opened/Closed Tickets Grouped by Ticket Type: This report sorts tickets by type according to a specific clerk and date range.
- Clerk Modified Tickets Report: This report shows a list of tickets that have been modified by a specific clerk. The search parameters can be narrowed by a date range.
- Clerk Comment Report: The "Clerk Comment" report provides a list of tickets that have been commented on by a specific clerk within a date range provided by the user running the report.
- Shipping Report: The shipping report provides helpful information regarding the shipping status of orders. The report can be narrowed by account, a date range, and whether or not an order has been shipped.
Step 3: Navigate to the correct report.
Once you identify what report you want to run, navigate to that report by clicking on the icon that looks like a bar graph located on the left vertical navigation bar. Clicking this icon reveals a list of reporting subgroups to choose from. Select the correct subgroup. The select the specific report you wish to run.
Step 4: Enter the necessary parameters into the report fields.
Make sure you enter the required information into the report fields.
Step 5: Click the "Search" button.
To run your report, click the "Search" button. Your results will be displayed below the report fields.
Step 6: Review the information.
If you do not obtain the information set you anticipated, try editing your search parameters.