If you are a ClickBank Vendor, your customers will primarily communicate their needs and frustrations to you through customer support tickets. Customer support tickets are issued for tech support instances, subscription cancellations, and refunds. They can be reviewed and managed through the "Ticket Management" page. Open tickets are displayed in the ticket queue. However, there may be a time when you need to search for a specific ticket. You can do that by using the search function at the top of the "Ticket Management" page.
If you are a ClickBank Clerk, your ability to search for specific tickets may be inhibited by your level of account permissions. Check with the ClickBank Vendor in charge of managing your permissions if you feel this might be the case.
How to Search for a Specific Customer Support Ticket
Step 1: Log in to your account.
Access your ClickBank account using your email username and password.
Step 2: Navigate to the "Ticket Management" page.
The "Ticket Management" page is accessed by clicking the icon that looks like a clipboard. You can expand the vertical sidebar menu by clicking the "hamburger" icon in the top left corner of the screen to view more information about the page titles.
Step 3: Choose the criteria you want to search the specific ticket by.
The "Ticket Management" search function includes several search fields. You can use these fields to narrow the search for the specific ticket (or specific subset of tickets) you are looking for.
- Ticket Type: You can search specifically for tech support tickets, refund tickets, cancellation tickets, and escalated tickets.
- Ticket #: If you know the ticket number of a specific ticket, you can search for the ticket using The "Ticket #" field. The ticket number is located at the top of each ticket.
- Receipt: The receipt number (aka the order number) refers to the specific transaction the ticket has been issued in regards to. This number is also found on the ticket. However, it is listed in the "Transaction" section.
- Product: Searching using the "Product" field will allow you to find tickets relating to a certain product.
- Ticket Status: You can search through all tickets, or you can narrow your search down by searching only open tickets, re-opened, closed, or opened/re-opened.
- Vendor: You must specify the vendor you wish to search by. To do so, select the Account Nickname affiliated with the ClickBank Vendor from the dropdown menu.
- Email: You can search for a specific ticket (or subset of tickets) by using the customer's email address as the search criteria.
- Product Type: You can search for tickets related to standard product type or tickets related to recurring products (subscriptions). If you want to search through both types, there is an option to do so on the drop-down menu.
- Language: You have the option to search for as specific ticket (or ticket subset) by a specific language.
- Date Range: If you want to see tickets from a specific date range, you can select a beginning date and an end date to search by.
Step 4: Click "Find Tickets."
Once you are ready to search for your specific ticket(s), click the "Find Tickets" button to return your results. Your ticket, or multiple tickets, will be returned in a table.
Step 5: Locate the specific ticket you are looking for.
Depending on how narrow your search terms, you may have to scroll through the table to find your specific ticket.