ClickBank is retiring the Classic Order Form on November 14, 2018!
Last year ClickBank released a new mobile-optimized version of the ClickBank Order Form with improved performance. We will no longer be supporting the Classic Order Form after November 14, 2018.
Reasons to Transition
- Classic Custom Order Form Templates will no longer function after Nov 14th
- The New Order Form is Mobile-Optimized
- New Features only compatible with the New Order Form!
The Classic Order Form is only accessible through the use of older Custom Order Form Templates. In other words, if you are using the Default Order Form (no Custom Order Form Template) you are using the latest version.
If you are using the Custom Order Form template but are not sure which version of the Order Form it's using, you can easily check the My Order Form settings.
If your Custom Order Form template is under a “Classic” label, you’ll need to transition to the New Order Form.
Basic Custom Order Form
To get started you’ll first need to add a new Header Image to your account. Because the new order form is wider, the required dimensions for the header image are different:
- Width must be 994 pixels.
- Height may be anywhere between 40 pixels and 250 pixels.
- Image must be under 500kb in size.
- Must be in .gif, .jpg or .png file format.
If you have a high definition version of your current Header Image(s) that you can size correctly, you can do that, otherwise, you may want to create a new one. We strongly discourage you from stretching the current image(s) to get the correct width, as this can create some appearance issues which negatively impact conversions.
For more information and detailed instructions, please see Basic Custom Order Form.
Advanced Custom Order Form
Unfortunately, you will not be able to repurpose a CSS file from a Classic Order Form template for the New Order Form as the width and divs are much different.
For more information and detailed instructions, please see Advanced Custom Order Form.
- After August 30, 2018 vendors will no longer be able to add Classic Order Form templates to their account.
- After November 14, 2018 payment links that contain skin id's for Classic Order Form templates will direct to the Default Order Form (no customization).