Closing your ClickBank account is irreversible. If your account contains a balance and you close your account you will forfeit the money in your account.
Avoiding Forfeiting Your Account Balance
To avoid forfeiting your account balance, please wait to request your account closure until all return allowances have been released and you have received your last payment from ClickBank.
If your account balance has already met the Customer Distribution Requirement, your return allowances have been released, and you still have a balance of at least $10 in your account but aren't receiving your last payment, you need to lower your Payment Threshold.
To lower your Payment Threshold, log in to your ClickBank account and click the Settings tab. Click Edit to the right of the Payment Information section. Select $10 from the Payment Threshold dropdown list, then click Save Changes.
Please be aware that any closing balance under $10 is forfeited.
Closing Your Account
To close your account, follow the steps below:
- Log in to your ClickBank account.
- Click the Settings tab.
- Click Edit in the upper right hand corner of the Account Information box.
- Click Close Account in the lower right hand corner of the box.
- In the pop up box, let us know why you are closing your account.
- Click the Close Account button.
A confirmation popup is displayed.
- Click OK.
Your account is deleted. You will receive an email confirming that you have closed your account.
- Accounting Policy – This legal document explains ClickBank's accounting policy.