For security reasons, if you change your password, you will not be able to make changes to your payment information, including your payee name or your payment method, for seven days.
If you no longer have access to the email username affiliated with your ClickBank account, contact support. Please include the following information:
- The email address affiliated with your primary account. This is also known as your email username. It is located in your account nickname under Account Settings.
Related: How do ClickBank accounts work?
- The street address currently listed in your account.
- The amount of the most recent ClickBank check you have received.
How to Change Your ClickBank Account Password
Step 1: Go to the ClickBank login page.
Step 2: ClickForgot Password.
Step 3: Enter your email username or account nickname and check the Captcha box indicating that you are not a bot. Then, click Next.
Step 4: Check your email for an email with the subject line ClickBank Password Reset. Click the link included in that email to reset your password.
NOTE: If you do not receive the confirmation email from firstname.lastname@example.org, check your "Spam" or "Junk" folder. If you still cannot locate the confirmation email, add the email address to your contacts and reattempt the process.
Step 5: Create a new password the fulfills all of the password requirements. Then, click Save.
Additional Resources & Related Articles
- KNOWLEDGE BASE: How do ClickBank accounts work?
- KNOWLEDGE BASE: How do I change how I receive my payments?