The Transactions Reporting feature allows you to run a sales report by various search criteria. The page has two major sections: the Search Criteria box, which lets you set the parameters of your search, and the Search Report area, which presents your search results in tabular format.
The following subjects are covered in this article:
You can run transaction reports using date, customer, and transaction parameters. The report displays all transactions that meet each of the parameters you specify.
To run sales reports within Transactions Reporting:
- Log in to your ClickBank account.
- Click the Reporting tab.
- Click Transactions.
- Enter information for one or more of the following parameters:
- Receipt Number – Enter the receipt number of the desired transaction. This search parameter is not compatible with other parameters.
- Date – You can use the Preset option to select a date range, or select a start and end date to search for transactions within that date range.
- TID – The Transaction ID for the desired transaction.
- Last Name – A customer's last name or a portion of a customer's last name. You can also search by the customer's last name and first name using the format lastname.firstname.
- Email – A customer's email address.
- Item – The item number for one of your products.
- Role – Your role in the transaction. For example, selecting Vendor only includes transactions where you were the vendor. The available options are Vendor, Affiliate, Upsell JV Contract, Traditional JV Contract, and Affiliate Referral.
- Results/Page – The number of search results to display per page. Select 50, 100, 500, or 1,000. 100 is the default.
- Vendor – The vendor for the desired transactions.
- Affiliate – The affiliate for the desired transactions.
- Affiliate Characteristics – You can use these checkboxes to include or exclude transactions with these characteristics: sales without an affiliate, sales attributed using a hoplink, sales attributed using email-based attribution, or lifetime commission sales.
- Credits – You can use these checkboxes to include or exclude sales, rebills, bonuses, or reissues. The default setting displays all credits except for reissues.
- Debits – You can use these checkboxes to include or exclude refunds, chargebacks, bounced payments, and charges. The default setting displays all debits except for charges.
- Tests – You can use these checkboxes to include or exclude test sales, refunds, and charges. The default setting excludes all test transactions.
- Line Item Order Types – You can use these checkboxes to include or exclude the following order types: Initial purchases, purchases made as part of a cart, purchases made as part of an order bump, token purchases, and purchases made as part of an upsell. The default setting includes all order types.
- Purchase Type – You can use these checkboxes to include or exclude the following purchase types: Standard (non-token) purchases, token purchases, and purchases made using a specific coupon code.
- Click Go.
NOTE – If you are searching by Receipt Number, you must use the Go button beneath the Receipt Number field. If you are searching using other parameters, you must use the Go button beneath the other parameters.
Once you make your selections and click Go, the search results for your query appear in a table below the search criteria.
Note – A transaction report can generate the values No Affiliate and No Tracking Code. These are the sum of all transactions that did not contain a value for your requests.
|Date||This is the date the transaction took place.|
|Time||This is the time the transaction took place.|
|Refund Expiration||The date on which the 60-day refund period for the transaction expires.|
This is the unique ClickBank receipt number for the order.
Vendors can see all eight characters in the receipt, while affiliates can see the first three followed by five Xs.
Rebills have the same receipt number as the initial order, followed by a dash and a four-digit number showing its place in the series of rebills.
|Item||This is the number that is associated with a specific product. Each product is assigned a unique item number when it is created in the system.|
|Amount||This is the amount of the transaction.|
|Quantity||The quantity of the specified item purchased in the transaction.|
|Txn Type||This is the Transaction Type. The following are valid transaction types:
|TID||The Tracking ID of the transaction (if applicable).|
|Upsell From||The products, if any, that include the purchased product as an upsell|
|Has Upsells||The products, if any, included as an upsell of the purchased product|
|Line Item Type||
The type of purchase for this line item. The possible line item types are:
|Pmt||This is the method of payment:
|Currency||This is the currency type used for the purchase. The following are valid currency types:
|Discount||The discount amount applied to the transaction.|
|Code||The coupon code used in the transaction, if any.|
|Vendor||The account nickname of the vendor who created the purchased product.|
|Affiliate||The account nickname of the affiliate on the sale, if any.|
The method used to attribute affiliate credit:
|CC||The Country Code for the nation where the customer is located.|
|St||The code for the state where the customer is located (if applicable).|
|Last Name||The customer's last name.|
|First Name||The customer's first name.|
|Display Name||The customer's full name or preferred name.|
|The customer's email address.|
|IP Address||The customer's IP address.|
|Zip Code||The customer's zip code.|