You can earn extra commission by referring new product vendors to ClickBank. At this time, we do not have a referral program for referring new affiliates.
The following subjects are covered in this article:
When you refer a vendor who activates their account you earn 22% of their $49.95 activation charge. Additionally, you earn 5% of ClickBank's typical markup of each sale that your recruited vendor makes for one year. Commissions for referring product vendors to ClickBank are not considered sales activity (earnings) for the purposes of determining a dormant account.
Here are the steps to get started using the ClickBank Referral Program:
- Start promoting ClickBank on your site.
- Use the special Referral HopLink shown below to drive new vendors to the ClickBank signup page.
- When new vendors register via your Referral HopLink, you earn a 22% commission on the activation charge paid when the vendor activates their account.
In addition, you automatically earn 5% of ClickBank's markup on every sale made by that vendor for a full year after their initial signup date.
ClickBank's typical markup on every sale is $1 + 7.5% of the sale price, so you earn about $0.09 to $0.99 on every sale. Since this commission comes from ClickBank's markup, it does not decrease the amount earned by the vendor. See the referral commissions chart below:
|Sale Amount||Commission Amount|
Referred vendors are tracked when they create an account after clicking on your Referral HopLink. Referral HopLinks should be in the following format:
Replace NICKNAME with your account nickname.
This is an HTML example:
<a href="http://NICKNAME.reseller.hop.clickbank.net" target="_blank">CLICK HERE</a>
To make it work:
- Replace NICKNAME with your account nickname.
- Replace CLICK HERE with any promotional text or image you prefer.
The 22% of our activation charge ($10.99) that you earn when a referred vendor signs up, and your 5% of our markup for all sales made by that vendor, appear under transaction type "bons-0001" in transactions reporting and in the paycheck details.
- Transactions Reporting – This article explains how to view transactions for your account, including referral payouts.
- How We Pay You – This article explains how to view the details of your paychecks, including referral payouts.
- Using HopLinks – This article explains how to promote vendors' products using HopLinks.