ClickBank offers a referral program for current ClickBank users. When you refer a person or a company to sign up as a vendor on ClickBank, you will receive cash rewards.
This article is a composite article containing the following articles. To find out more about the ClickBank Vendor Referral Program, click the hyperlink to access the article that best suits your needs.
- ClickBank Referral Program Terms and Conditions
- What do I earn for referring new vendors?
- How to Use the ClickBank Referral Program
- How to Monitor Your Referral Cash Rewards
- ClickBank Referral Program FAQ
- Additional Resources & Related Articles
ClickBank Referral Program Terms and Conditions
The following are the terms and conditions for the ClickBank Referral Program:
- The referring ClickBank user cannot be on a blocked affiliate list.
- The contact emails for the referring ClickBank user must be different from the person or entity they are referring.
- The zip codes for the referring ClickBank user must be different from the person or entity they are referring.
- The referring ClickBank user must have five previous sales from two different payment types.
What do I earn for referring new vendors?
Below, find a breakdown of the referral rewards offered by the ClickBank Referral Program:
- $10 of their activation fee
When you refer a vendor to ClickBank, you earn $10 of their activation charge. The referred vendor will pay this fee once they add their first product to their sales account.
- 10% of ClickBank’s fee
You earn 10% of what ClickBank earns from the new vendor.
- $1,000 bonus if the vendor earns over $100,000
When a vendor generates $100,000, you will earn $1,000.
ClickTip: It can take up to two business days for referral rewards to display in your sales account.
How to Use the ClickBank Referral Program
To refer new vendors to join ClickBank, you must send them a unique referral URL. This URL allows ClickBank to track referrals and pay referral rewards.
Step 1: Create a referral link.
The referral link you will send looks like this:
http://[your account nickname here].reseller.hop.clickbank.net
This is an HTML version:
<a href="http://[your account nickname here].reseller.hop.clickbank.net"target="_blank">CLICKHERE</a>
ClickTip: To make sure the referral link works, be sure to replace "[your account nickname here] with your account nickname. You can replace “CLICK HERE” with any promotional text or image you prefer.
Step 2: Send the link vendors you want to refer to ClickBank or use it in your content.
When a new vendor signs up on ClickBank with this link, you will receive cash rewards.
Step 3: Monitor your referral cash rewards in your sales account.
To see what you've earned from referrals, follow these instructions.
ClickTip: Commissions earned from referring vendors are not considered sales activity (earnings) for the purposes of determining a dormant account. This means that even if your account is accruing funds from referring vendors, it will still be considered dormant after 90 days of no earnings.
How to Monitor Your Referral Cash Rewards
Step 1: Log in to your ClickBank account.
Step 2: Click the Reporting tab.
The Reporting tab is located in the navigational header at the top of the screen.
Step 3: Scroll down until you see the Hops by Affiliate table.
Your cash rewards will be listed in the Hops by Affiliate table in the Reseller row under the Vendor column. Once the person or entity you referred pays their activation fee, it can take up to two business days for the $10 reward to display.
ClickTip: The $10 of the activation charge and any other cash rewards that you earn through a referral appear under transaction type "bons-0001" in transactions reporting and in the paycheck details.
ClickBank Referral Program FAQ
Below find answers to frequently asked questions about the ClickBank Referral Program.
Q: What are the prerequisites to using the ClickBank Referral Program?
A: In order to refer new vendor to join ClickBank, you must meet the following requirements:
- You cannot be on a blocked affiliate list.
- You must have made five sales from two separate payment types from the account you are using in your referral link. This means that you have met CDR. For more information about CDR, click here.
Q: What are the cash rewards for making a referral?
A: To find out more about the cash rewards for referring vendors to ClickBank, click here.
Q: How do I create a custom referral link?
A: Referral links look like this:
- http://[your account nickname here].reseller.hop.clickbank.net
Replace "[your account nickname here] with your account nickname.
Q: How many vendors can I refer to ClickBank?
A: There is no limit to the amount of vendors you can refer to ClickBank.
Q: I referred someone by word of mouth. Do I still get my cash rewards?
A: No. The only way to receive cash rewards from the ClickBank Referral Program is to share a referral link. This is because the referral link allows ClickBank to track the new vendor's sales and pay the referring client based on their sales.
Q: Is the ClickBank Referral Program retroactive? Will I get cash rewards for my previous referrals?
A: The ClickBank Referral Program is not retroactive. However, if you are currently receive cash rewards from a previous referral, you will continue to receive those in you sales account.
Additional Resources & Related Articles
- KNOWLEDGE BASE ARTICLE: What are ClickBank's fees?
- BLOG POST: How to Use the ClickBank Referral Program