Two updates have been recently made to the Shopify + ClickBank integration:
- Option to add "CB-" to ClickBank Receipts
- Shopify product information in the My Products CSV download
Option to add "CB-" to ClickBank Receipts
Now, when sellers are setting up their Shopify integration, they are presented with the option to add "CB-" to their ClickBank receipts. If a seller checks this box, the order will be omitted from taxed orders on Shopify. This ensures that the seller is not paying tax twice since all applicable taxes are remitted by ClickBank as well.
NOTE: This feature is intended for use by Shopify Plus users who have the AvaTax integration enabled.
Related: Shopify + ClickBank Integration
Shopify Product Information in the My Products CSV Download
The My Products CSV download now includes seven new Shopify data columns including:
- Shopify connected?
- Initial Shopify Product Title
- Initial Shopify Variant Title
- Initial Shopify Quantity
- Recurring Shopify Product Title
- Recurring Shopify Variant Title
- Recurring Shopify Quantity
Additional Resources & Related Articles
- KNOWLEDE BASE: Shopify + ClickBank Integration
- KNOWLEDGE BASE: How do I manage my product set on ClickBank?