Products that are hosted on ClickBank oftentimes show up as a charge from "CLKBank" on bank statements. This can be confusing (and alarming!) if you are expecting to see a charge from the brand or company you bought the product from.
Related: What is ClickBank?
Your bank statement details might look something like this:
Don't worry! This is not a scam! This is the charge for the product you bought. If you want to...
- Find out more about this product
- Contact the seller of this product
- Request a refund
- Cancel a subscription of this product
- Get technical assistance for this product
- Confirm your purchase
... go to CLKBank.com!
What is CLKBank?
Additional Resources & Related Articles
- ClickBank Order Support
- KNOWLEDGE BASE: What is CLKBank.com?
- KNOWLEDGE BASE: How do I get a refund for a ClickBank product I have purchased?
- KNOWLEDGE BASE: How do I cancel a ClickBank product subscription?
- BLOG POST: What is CLKBank?