You can control some aspects of your order form, such as the payment methods your customers can use.
This article discusses controlling the content itself, rather than the appearance. For information about controlling the appearance of your order form, see the Custom Order Form and Advanced Custom Order Form articles.
This feature is admin-controlled. Contact ClickBank if you want access to this feature.
ClickBank accepts a wide variety of payment methods from customers. If you want, you can choose to disable some payment methods, such as PayPal or European Direct Debit (ELV).
- Log in to your ClickBank account.
- Click the Settings tab.
- Click My Site.
- Find the Order Form Control section and click Edit.
- Use the following checkboxes to modify the order form:
- Allow PayPal – This option lets customers pay for products with PayPal. It is checked by default.
- Allow ELV – This option lets customers pay for products with ELV. It is checked by default.
- Click Save Changes.