You can enable PayPal as a payment method during the checkout process and configure certain account features for international customers using the Order Form Controls. Complete the following to configure the Order Form Control settings for a specific seller account:
- Log in to your ClickBank master account.
- On the left navigation bar, click Accounts, and then click the seller account nickname you want to update.
- Click the Vendor Settings tab.
- Click the My Site tab.
- Under the Order Form Control heading, click Edit in the top right corner.
- Configure the order form control settings, and then click Save Changes.